Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mail Order Bliss

When I came home from lunch today I had a package waiting for me on the doorstep.


I purchased from Annie's Annuals and I was immediately impressed with the clever packaging that helped my new plants arrive in perfect condition.


My first purchase was a small 5-plant order of mostly white-flowering plants. The first here is a flowering tobacco.


The next plant is called Dianthus plumarius 'Hercules'. I chose this one because I think the cultivar name will remind people of my muscular stature.


And here is a white delphinium called 'Double Innocence'.


And this charming little sweet pea gal is 'Mrs. Collier'.


And finally, a blue plant to round out the group. Here is a young Aristea major.


These should get in the ground and in their pots this weekend. Final resting spot pictures will follow.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete